Monday, October 24, 2011

Tractor Museum

I should be doing homework, so I am blogging.  I should blog about crafts, but I am going to write about the tractor museum, more specifically the Lester F. Larsen Tractor Museum in Lincoln, Nebraska.  I am a museum person.  I like to go to them.  Sometimes museums make something that isn't cool seem cooler.  Tractors are inherently cool, but they are transported to an other-worldly place at the Lester F. Larsen Tractor Museum.

I have been twice.  I usually go with male friends thinking they'll love it.  While they seem to, I love it too.  Highlights include: tractors, barb wire collection, helpful docents, AND the smell of gasoline.

Oops, I didn't see this centaur at the museum...
But I did see this one!  I have officially adopted Centaur as the new name for my car, it seems to fit the prius perfectly, part man, part animal...

If ever I end up on a farm, I would like to drive around in this tractor.

Sadly the Centaur's line's are not as classic as the McCormick-Farmall.

Apparently some tractors don't have tires.

No comments:

Post a Comment