Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Jeans

I have two pairs of jeans that fit perfectly.  As of yesterday, they both had holes.  One pair has been mid-fix since last March when I realized there was a giant hole in the crotch.  The other pair was mangled after getting caught on the edge of my fence.  I have other jeans, but they are a) ugly and b) probably dirty.  So, this morning I had to do some mending/iron on patching. 

This was almost too much for me because I have a mental aversion to clothing construction.  It doesn't matter if everything goes wrong quilting, but if everything goes wrong when you are making clothes, you might end up looking like a insert all the funny things Michael Kors says on Project Runway here.

Wow, that must have taken some great ironing skills...Also, please note the hilarious application of the style name of my favorite jeans to me...

With two pairs of fixed jeans, I won't have to do laundry for ___ weeks...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment