Sunday, October 16, 2011

Celebrities

I am ever so slightly obsessed with celebrity gossip.  Over the years, I have had a few exciting real life celebrity sightings.  Sandra Bullock in Soho...Michael Kors at the movies, watching Atonement in the same theater as me!!!  My pal Kylie spots D-list celebrities really well, like Jacinda Barret and Cillian Murphy on the same day in London! (post-Inception, Cillian Murphy might be above the D-list)

The quilting world also has celebrity superstars...and I saw one!  It wasn't a random spotting, rather a meeting scheduled for school, thus it was easier to snap photos.  Terry Hancock Mangat, art quilter extraordinaire, was kind enough to share stories of her life with us as well a few of her new quilts.

Terrie Hancock Mangat with Fireworks quilt

Terrie Hancock Mangat, up close

No comments:

Post a Comment