Thursday, February 9, 2012

Busy Bee

Between The Printed Bolt/REPEAT, school, and work, it would seem I might not have time to quilt.  Thankfully this has not been the case...However, for many reasons, my quilting pursuits of late are top secret.  Here are some hints...

Lincoln was graced with A LOT of snow last Saturday.  The desert dogs were pissed, but I was thankful I had power to fuel the Bernette for the day...

If this is any measure of my productivity, I threw away three grocery bags filled with these little guys.  Sadly I didn't bag them up before the dogs distributed them throughout the house...

Also's ear is finally (knock on wood) better!  She has been bandage free for almost two weeks.  Her recovery also means that her mischievous streak is back with a vengeance.  And for unknown reasons she has started humping.  A lot. 

TPB/REPEAT is hosting a launch party at my ghetto fabulous home.  In an attempt to make up for its nasty interior and somewhat haunted aura, I cleaned up my sewing area.  WOW. 




No comments:

Post a Comment