Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Holidays...

The Arizona break has been exactly what I needed.  Warm weather, relaxing, continued dog drama...Also managed to mangle her ear in a rose bush resulting in emergency veterinary care (stitches, bandages, a cone).  She is coping surprisingly well, but we could have done without the whole charade.

Sadly, I did not bring my sewing machine, so I have been doing some knitting.  I did find a forgotten stash of batting at the house, so I will be able to finish some of the million quilt tops waiting in Lincoln. 

Little Angel Also with her "halo" also referred to as an Elizabethan Collar in our instruction manual. 

Fortunately the cone does not get in the way of Maybe and Also's loving relationship...

With all members of the family now 21, we had numerous booze themed gifts, including these beers matched to the personality of each recipient.  Classy.

Settlers of Catan is an epic board game.  With a novel length rule book, no one really knows how to play, so cheating abounds. 

The tree Christmas morning...

I did some creative wrapping.  This rodent-reindeer-vampire was for my brother...

He was attacked while unwrapping but should survive.

No comments:

Post a Comment